onsdag, december 09, 2009

Funny computer geek?


Funny has spent a few days away from home recently, and it might be this bad influence (Jens?) or perhaps it is just generic "Lewanika laptops always on" influence proving it self - anyway, while reading a rather long winded paper today Funny was draped over my lap and i suddenly noticed her eyes following the mouse movements on the screen: up - down - over.... hmmm I started changing screens - avid interest - eyes glued to the sceen and then I found a full screen head shot of big brother Taitha .. ahhh I know him ! Black nose touched brown nose on screen, nostrils flaring.. no smell? Then I showed a side photo of Ben - Sammy soon to be boyfriend - ahhh, NICE male, again sniff sniff NO smell? weird? and then she gave up. But very interesting that she clearly could follow movement and recognize images on the little screen

0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Abonner på Kommentarer til indlægget [Atom]

<< Start